- Returns or exchanges must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Several types of goods are not eligible for return. Non returnable items include: Gift cards, downloadable software products, sale or promotional items.
- An exchange may be made for an item that was damaged during shipping or defective.
- To complete your return or exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase along with an explanation.
- To return or exchange an item call customer.service at 866-767-3155 and explain the situation. Send your item to: Augustine Institute Attn: Returns 1915 Aster Rd Sycamore IL 60178.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If your refund has been approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Refunds may take 4 to 6 weeks.
Modified on: Fri, 14 Dec, 2018 at 3:17 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.