Your community page consists of six blocks:
(1) Community selector. Click tabs to move between your organization’s community and the platform-wide FORMED Community.
(2) Your profile page, with organization name, image, leader name and mission statement.
(3) Your FORMED Funding status and contribution widget. This allows any member to contribute to future cost of a FORMED subscription.
(4) Your custom url, used for access to your community (fr current members) or instant registration (for new members).
(5) FORMED Discussion Groups. Discuss FORMED content with your peers for the same community.
(6) Featured Content or external web-based content can be featured on a Community page.