To upgrade your credit plan, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to your Credit Subscription
You can access your credit plan by clicking on your initials and viewing your Account
Alternatively, you can click on your credit balance located next to your Cart.
2. To upgrade/downgrade your credit subscription, select "Change credit plan"
3. Toupgrade, select a credit plan that is lgreater than the plan you are currently enrolled in.
4. Once a credit plan has been selected, the new credit plan will appear in your cart.
5. Click on your Cart to begin the checkout process
6. Proceed to Check out, filling out the Billing Information and Payment Method.
Alternatively, if you have your payment method saved, you can check out quicker by confirming your CVV code on your saved payment method.
7. If the payment has gone through, the next page will be a confirmation/receipt page with your new credit plan.
When upgrading a Credit Plan, the anniversary date of your new credit plan will be changed immediately to the date of purchase. Please note that FORMED cannot change, modify, extend, or shorten the length of credit plans upgrade/downgrades.
Changes to a credit plan will take effect after the completion of your previous credit plan. Please note that we are unable to modify, change, extend, or shorten the time in which the old credit plan expires and the new credit plan begins.